What a fantastic trip to Virginia last weekend to spend some time with great friends and check out Kim and Preston’s new home! I just loved the house Kim and am very impressed at all the great things you have and can keep in one piece with such an active little boy living there!
Jason had to work all weekend so Peyton, Jaxson and I got to enjoy lots of quality time with Jenn, Simon and Jude riding to Virginia together. It was so nice to have that time to actually talk with Jenn since normally we don’t have much chance for adult conversations. Jenn, you are super woman and I completely understand why there is a gate at the bottom of your stairs after watching you chase Jude all day up and down the three flights at Kim’s! You are awesome!!
Peyton and Jaxson had lots of fun playing in Preston’s room with all his toys (thanks for being such a great host Preston!).
Parker driving the ambulance
Preston and Peyton
Poor Jaxson is having a hard time understanding sharing. He absolutely believes that sharing means “I want to play with it so give it to me” Oh, it’s a long process, but we’re working on it….
Preston was so proud of his soccer trophy!
Fun with bubbles!!
I love this next picture because there’s just so much going on! Simon is sneaking another peanut butter cup while Preston was doing acrobatics on his mom’s couch and Peyton and Parker are just oblivious to all the action going on around them! LOL
Next we were off to Kim’s parents house where they graciously hosted us for marshmallow roasting and play time in their backyard. As you can tell, it was an exhausting 3 minute ride….
It was a very small nap and he was up and running with the other boys very quickly
I didn’t get many pictures of us roasting marshmallows, but Peyton was all business. He searched for all the right sticks and just knew he was going to get the perfect marshmallow! (I’m pretty sure all of his ended up burned and dropping off the stick into the firepit, oh well!)
Such a fun day! Till the next time!!
You know I LOVE Jaxson but this post is in honor of Peyton........I just have to say that Peyton looks like he is the most AMAZING brother and son! I see pure love and such joy in his eyes in ur pics for his brother. He just seems soooooo supportive. He is always interacting with Jaxson and then when I see him playing with the other boys it just put a huge smile on my face. Peyton always looks so happy and so proud to be with Jaxson. The boys are so lucky to have each other! And I am sure when they get older......Peyton won't let anyone mess with his brother. He just seems like a great kid. I hope one day we meet soon! It looks like you all had a great time with the Raabs! Xoxo
ReplyDeleteWe had the best time with you guys. As I type this comment we are getting ready to see you again today! I cannot tell you how lucky I feel to have you in my life! PReston is so happy to have your boys in his life. I look forward to many more memories together as the boys grow up! xoxo
ReplyDeleteWe had such a blast with you guys, as always!! Thank you again for riding with us - definitely made it an even more fun day! It was SO great having the time to actually talk and not just start a sentence and rush off to chase one of my wild boys! :) Simon still asks where his friends are that are supposed to be behind him when we get in the car!
ReplyDeleteAww - you are too sweet!! My boys certainly do keep me on my toes!
You got great photos of the boys all having so much fun! That picture of Jaxson crying is just precious, and the pictures of him sleeping are so sweet! Ok, the picture with so much going on and Simon sneaking yet another chocolate is cracking me up! :)
I'm so lucky to have a good friend like you! I love seeing what good friends our boys are becoming too! It was so great to see you guys yesterday at the beach also!
Oh man it looks like you guys had so much fun. I love the pictures!!!!
ReplyDeletePS....For some reason it's not letting me add comments but today it did. I don't know why!
Love seeing these adorable pics of all these wonderful boys together! I know you all must have had a great time. Hope we can join in sometime soon!
ReplyDeleteFUN!!!! That's a lot of action at Kim's :0) You guys are so lucky to be so close to each other!
ReplyDelete